Lead Product Designer
About FX Digital
FX Digital is an award-winning digital agency based in London, specialising in OTT (Over-The-Top) streaming and Connected TV-first application design & development.
It is an exciting time to join our team and help our clients find industry-leading, innovative solutions in the exciting and rapidly growing world of Connected TV.
We currently deliver solutions for incredible brands like Discovery, Eurosport, GCN and the ATP Media, as we continue to work with global sports and entertainment brands, helping them to reach millions of viewers across the world.
Our dynamic and energetic team of 50 is based in the beautiful Bentima House in Old Street, close to the hustle and bustle of Shoreditch.
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- Location: FX Digital’s office is situated within Bentima House, London, EC1V
- Starting Salary: Depending on experience, £45k – £60k per year
- If you’re asked for an interview, great! Initially, we jump on a quick call to provide more information on the role to ensure it’s a good fit for your experience.
- After this call, you may then be invited to an interview. During the interview, we want to get to know you, tell us about your passion for design and goals for the future.
- We are looking for you to provide examples of where you have managed and led design teams. We are keen to hear about your experience handling UX projects and collaborating with development teams, as well as your experience managing client communications.
- We will also be asking you to present your portfolio. We would like this to be tailored around a digital product where you can talk in-depth about the discovery and planning phases of the project through execution and how you managed a design team during this process.
- After the interview stage, we will set you a design challenge which would be arranged in a separate session.
- Once you have passed the design challenge you would then be invited to a culture fit interview to make sure that we are a good cultural fit for each other 🙂
We look forward to hearing from you!