Senior Project Manager
- Have regular meetings with all internal FX stakeholders to gauge satisfaction, respond to change, and update us on the progress of internal projects.
- Problem solve and manage any issues through to a positive outcome.
- Deliver projects that meet our requirements and exceed expectations.
- Be a figure of respect within the FX team, able to motivate, energise and invigorate the team to promote collaboration, effort and delivery across all departments.
- Support the ongoing improvement of efficient process that makes life easier for all.
- Contribute constructively to and sometimes lead brainstorms and idea sessions, concepting, and mock creations for pitch decks as necessary.
- Demonstrable experience writing essential digital PM documents such as SoWs, Change Requests, Project Plans, Functional Specs, and Creative Briefs.
- Deep knowledge of industry PM tools such as Gitlab/Jira, and experience in setting project timelines, writing task tickets, setting up work boards and reporting back on progress made.
- An understanding of how technical aspects of digital products work and the ability to translate these actions into clear, understandable terms for team members and clients alike.
- Plenty of experience delivering digital products, with both budgets and teams of varying sizes.
- An understanding of the basic capabilities and limitations of design and development software and languages.
- Experience in the OTT industries.
- Great documentation.
- Good communication with clients as well as technical and creative team members.
- Ability to stay calm and prioritise in times of tight deadlines and conflicting demands.
- Proven success working directly with product design and software development teams.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Deep and diverse knowledge of memes and a willingness to use GIF’s at every opportunity.
- A prolific Slack-er!
- You’re a big fan of Notion!