FX is an innovation agency based in Brick Lane, London, with a reputation for delivering highly engaging, interactive digital experiences. Our incredible team of technologists, creatives and R&D specialists allows us to pick up new technologies, prototype ideas early, and adapt to market trends. Our projects are wide and varied and include website design, branding, application development, VR/AR and TV. As a team we are constantly learning, adapting and growing. We are looking for a junior project manager to join the fast growing team in Shoreditch!
To get a flavour of our work, check out our showreel below:
Why work with us…
- We’re an incredibly social team, and as well as having regular team events you’ll also have the opportunity to attend a number of industry events including WordCamps and Meetups, VR events and workshops.
- Internal projects are actively encouraged, and we ask for you to explore and develop creative ideas that you want to pursue.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark on what is a fast-growing and exciting agency.
- We reward good work, and as a lead at FX you will have the opportunity to own your role and build out a team as the company continues to grow.
- Training is always encouraged at FX, and we invest in our staff to ensure they are learning what they want to.
A Junior Project Manager at FX works to ensure the continued successful delivery of projects within FX. . They use their skills to support the wider team in the creation of briefs, scopes/statements of work and the communication of deadlines with internal FX team members and clients. Not only that, but they play a key role in communicating the progress of projects to clients and reporting on the outcome of projects to the Head of Project Management.
- Work directly and communicate regularly with client partners and stakeholders.
- Deliver or overview the delivery of projects within timeline and budget to the best possible result.
- Assist in the management of studio workflow.
- Handle multiple projects and manage conflicting demands.
- Create, review and collaborate on project plans, manage workload and keep production on-track.
- Make sure our clients stay in love with us. Maintain the open and colleague-like relationship we already have and find new ways for them to love us even more.
- Have regular meetings with all client contacts to gauge satisfaction.
- Ensure all actions are followed up efficiently by the relevant team members.
- Respond to support requests and issues quickly, professionally and in line with FX values and commitments, always aiming to identify solutions that best protect both FX and our clients’ needs.
Your Experience and Approach
- A collaborative, transparent & honest personality.
- Endless initiative.
- Overly communicative.
- Excited about our projects (and life in general).
- Assertive where needed.
- Motivated by achieving amazing results.
- An eye for design and an appreciation for technology and innovation.
- Excellent written communication.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Interest in various project management methodologies and gaining industry accreditation and exposure to project management tools.
- Ability to stay calm and prioritise in times of tight deadlines and conflicting demands.
- Interests outside of work that are fun to talk about!
How to apply
- Gather your CV, work experience, and LinkedIn profile.
- Send these over in an email with the subject ‘Project Manager Application – [NAME]’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re asked to an interview, great! This is an informal chat and an opportunity for you to tell us about your passion of project management, working in digital and goals for the future. We will go into more detail about the job and see if it’s a good culture fit.