FX is an Interactive Digital agency based in London with a growing reputation for delivering highly engaging interactive digital experiences. Our incredible team of technologists, Creatives and R&D specialists allows us to pick up new technologies, prototype ideas early, and adapt to market trends. Our projects are wide and varied and include website design, branding, application development, VR and TV. As a team we are constantly learning, adapting and growing. We are looking for a technical project manager to join the fast growing team in Shoreditch, London. To get a flavour of our work, check out our showreel below:
Working alongside the directors and heads of the creative and development teams your job will be to ensure the success of project delivery, building out specifications ensuring teams and clients are kept up to date and well organised. Alongside your day to day duties, we’re looking for you to also be keen to support the rest of the team, and not be afraid to dive in to help get projects over the line.
Why work with us…
- We’re an incredibly social team, and as well as having regular team events you’ll also have the opportunity to attend a number of industry events including WordCamps and Meetups, VR events and workshops.
- Internal projects are actively encouraged, and we ask for you to explore and develop creative ideas that you want to pursue.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark on what is a fast-growing and exciting agency.
- We reward good work, and as a lead at FX you will have the opportunity to own your role and build out a team as the company continues to grow.
- Training is always encouraged at FX, and we invest in our staff to ensure they are learning what they want to.
- Ensuring accurate specification and efficient execution
- Deliver projects that meet customer requirements
- Communicating clearly within the production team
- Reporting clearly to all internal project stakeholders
- Regular project reviews, with clear actions assigned
- Ensure and encourage best practice in process and application
Your previous experience
- Previous work as a project manager in a digital environment
- Previously delivered projects using an Agile methodology
- Successfully delivered a digital project
- Experience and understanding of using content management systems.
Success looks like
- A high percentage of projects running at or above profitable levels
- Operating projects and communications in such a way as to maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Communication of deliverables and deadlines, and executing to those deliverables and deadlines
- Harmonious relationships between production, team leads and clients
- The company working as a whole towards clearly established client and internal goals
Your typical day will likely involve
- Running a project of an appropriate level of complexity or delicacy. Organising workshops, meetings and teams to achieve defined goals. Peer- reviewing project documentation.
- Reviewing and sharing for internal and external approval specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Reporting, raising risks and suggested remedial action to stakeholders or seniors.
- Responding to client questions and correspondence.
Your achievements will be
- Controlling scope with clients.
- Staying calm and controlled when under pressure from multiple sources
- Keeping resources focused on delivering high quality work, within budget and on time.
- Balancing business priorities with client and staff priorities
- Taking absolute ownership of your projects throughout delivery
- Keeping client happiness to the level where department leads can focus on their actual role, rather than firefighting issues.
- Confidence from clients and colleagues that when approached the Delivery team will be a trusted department to deliver projects and tasks safely and well.
- Incredible organisation skills, clear at setting realistic deadlines and sticking to them.
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to apply
- Gather your CV, work experience, and LinkedIn profile.
- Send these over in an email with the subject ‘Project Manager Application – [NAME]’ to email@example.com
- If you’re asked to an interview, great! This is an informal chat and an opportunity for you to tell us about your passion of project management, working in digital and goals for the future. We will go into more detail about the job and see if it’s a good culture fit.